Thin Tip: Good for grasping small, fine hairs, and plucking ingrown hair.
Slanted Tip: Gives maximum control.
Square Tip: Best used for removing coarse hairs or several hairs at a time.
1. Tweeze immediately after showering or apply a hot washcloth to loosen hair follicles.
2.Hold a pencil vertically along the side of the nose. Eyebrow should start at outside edge if pencil
Hint: Leaving a bit more space will widen close-set eyes.
3.Hold pencil to outside of eye. This is where the eyebrow of a bombshell should end.
4.Smooth brows with a little moisturizer to help hairs slide out
5.Brush brows up to find a natural arch.
6. Draw in the desired shape beforehand with a soft eye shadow pencil
Hint: Don't use an eyeliner pencil. It will cause you to pluck too much.
7.Tweeze under the brow first, plucking in the direction of how the hair grows.
Hint: If your plucking becomes too painful, apply a little anbesol (yes, that pain reliever for teeth also numbs the brows)
8.Using an eyelash comb, comb brows upwards and trim any hairs that extend beyond the natural top or brow bone.
9.After tweezing, soothe the area with cool, wet tea bags.
Fill In Your Brows
Filling In Your Eyebrows
The trick to full brows is to come clean, then fill in the blanks. Waxing director Eliza Petrescu of Avon Salon & Spa explains it for us:
* Choose a pencil and powder in the correct shade. Women with fair complexions should use a blonde shade, those with olive tones should go tawny or brown, and those with with African-American skin should use gray.
* Brush brows downward with a dry, mascara-like wand. To define the arch, use the pencil to draw a line along the upper edge of the brow. Comb the brows upward and outward.
* For added looking fullness, dust eye shadow into the hairs of the brow with a stiff, slanted brush. Dip the brush into a tiny amount of powder and use short, gentle strokes while applying.
* If brows have been severely overtweezed, brush the hairs in the direction of how the hair grows, and fill in any visible patches with powder. Avoid adding to the top or bottom of the brows.
* Comb a clear brow gel up through the brows to set hairs in place.
Six Steps To Perfect Eyebrows
1. Brush brows upward. Carefully trim any excess hair above the top of your natural arch. Be careful not to take off too much at the ends or you'll have brow "bald" spots.
2. Look closely at the shape. Your brow should begin at your tear duct, peak at the outer edge of your iris and end at the outer corner of your eye. "Many women make the mistake of taking off too much at the outer corners," says Weston. "This slants the brows upward and makes the person look perpetually angry."
3. Prep your skin: Soak a cotton ball in astringent and wipe the brow area.
4. Hold a pencil in line with the outer side of your iris and note where the peak of your arch naturally occurs. From the arch to the outer corner of the eye, your brow should fall in a straight or slightly curved line, depending on the look you're trying to achieve.
5. Hold the tweezers at a 45 degree angle and pluck the stray hairs below the brow line. "Pull in the direction of how the hair grows, or you may end up breaking the hair mid-shaft," says Engle. Follow your natural brow shape, not the trends. "It's very difficult to let your brows grow back into their natural shape after you've plucked them to death trying to achieve a particular look," she says.
6. Fill in sparse areas with a freshly sharpened brow pencil - be a bombshell; use light, quick strokes to draw in hair. Brow powder will give thin brows overall definition, and is great for a more natural look. Using the brow brush, sweep powder up and outward over brows. If you're a brow novice, a tinted brow gel is a foolproof way to keep brows in place. Lightly coat brows using upward and outward strokes. Wipe off any excess and allow it to set.
Top Brow Serum Products
|Tube Last||4-5 months
|Results within:||4 -6 weeks||4 -5 weeks||2-4 months|
|Quality of Product||93.3%||89.2%||84.5%|
|Comments||- Extremely satisfactory
- Ingredients have clinical studies
- Makers of Lash Relonge™
|- Works fairly fast
- 90-day, money-back guarantee
- Physican formulated and tested
|- Natural Ingredients
- No irritation to brow area
|Get Great Eyelashes!||Brow Relonge Review||Librow Review||Bamboo Brow Review|
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended for use in diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease or intended to affect the structure or function of the body of humans or animals. Your result may vary from clinical test results on product or ingredients. This product is not a drug and should not be construed as one.
Content on this site is provided for informational purposes only. It is not meant to substitute for medical advice provided by your physician or other medical professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. You should read carefully all product packaging and labels. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your physician or health care provider.